01 October 2011

Get to Know Me in 10 Questions

1. What would you do with 100 million Peso?
Uhuh! Tough one first? Save 50 % in the bank. 25 Million will be invested to... apparel business, real estate, another gasoline station?? hhmmm... 10 M for my mama and papa... another 10 M for charity ( I have to give back of churs!) and the remaining 5 M will be for my needs... car, condo unit, new cam for blogging.. ;)


2. When are you happiest?
This is simple. I have a shallow sense of joy... A stuffed toy can even make me really happy how much more seeing my family all alive and kicking and just enjoying the best of life! 


3.  What was your most embarrassing moment?
Manifesting the sign of cross in front of an SSS building (the one in Bajada) because I was thinking it was a church! 


4. Who do you want to take a picture with?
I want to start with the most possible. I would love to have my picture taken with the President and CEO of Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc. Mr. Dennis Uy. I have to let him know that I adore him a lot... and that I am looking forward to the day that I can be like him, successful leader and builder of a company.


5. What is your dream job?
Haha! honestly? I was dreaming of becoming a mother majorette when I was a kid. Silly because I have the perception that it was a job. But now that I am a bit wiser, I want to be a physician... way to go!


6. What is your dream car?
Pickup truck! RED! any brand.. but hopefully new model


7. Name one thing you cannot live without?
My eyeglasses! the world will be doomed without them...


8. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
nails... eyes... teeth... 


9. BF or Career?
I demand to have both! I can multi-task! ;)


10. What is a lesson you've learned in life?
 Lessons:


- Life is wasted to the living. You never start appreciating life unless you are in a hospital bed!
- Amat Victoria Curam- Victory likes careful preparation. 
- No one can love you better except yourself but you can only do that by starting to love others. 
- History repeats itself until we learn the lessons that we need to change our path










4 comments:

  1. nalingaw ko nag basa.. :D lold on number 3 and 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. lot!! i really adore u.. unta mging successful pud ko.. i hope my big dreams will come true puhon.. Gods grace..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will! Just remember amat victoria curam ;) Godbless to you!

    ReplyDelete