30 September 2011

BF Tag

Yaahhhoooo! My boyfriend got me a satchel bag. He noticed that I am using the same purse for the longest period (which I rarely do... I am a big big swapper!) therefore, he went out of his way and bought me a new one. Sweet act! No, not the bag... I love him for supporting me with my "yeah I am Vain.." personality. Do you have a sweet Boyfriend like mine? Go ahead and give him a kiss and a big big hug... i just did! ;)


I love it! The color combination (cream, blue and orange) is very unique and something I don't have in my wardrobe. The strap is sturdy and the size is perfect! I can carry my Ipad in here... the gold detail is a plus too!



Yeah he did not remove the tag.. proud to be a bargain shopper? haha! Nice one BF! So proud of you...

3 comments:

  1. unta naa pud ko uyab mohatag ug bag nako :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... makakita imo yayabs ani...mohatag jud 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kaya binili kasi may NOW: price na :) saw this bag super nice.

    ReplyDelete