22 October 2011

I've Got Mail

Two months back I placed an order for some makeup items on an international site. I waited for ages and finally received my package last night. Their shipping kills nonetheless I am still thankful that my items arrived. The package included some of my lovely shopaholics orders. I know they are also excited to get these babies. Here is a sneak peek. 
USPS Priority mail for 2 months :(
This note first caught my attention. A whhaaaatt??? OOS item?
Oh they replaced the mini mascara into a full sized one. With extra charges?
The wonder continues..
Mac Trimming Talk, a repurchase. This is my one and only mac
lipstick shade.
The converted Lash injection mascara from too faced. This
was purchased by my friend Claire Hermosilla (yaw na palag na
gi mention nko imo name..haha! sayang la ta nag abot gabie)
I've been wanting to try this foundation for soooo long! Nars Sheer Matte
Liquid Foundation. The coverage is awesome. Does it blot away face sebum???
I will give you a review after prolong usage. 

Revlon Lipsticks. Wild Orchid is mine and the peach
shade is for My lovely miyoko :) 
NARS Deepthroat. Miyoko? why do you fancy naughty names?? :)

Pretty lipstck from Urban Decay. The packaging is wonderful!

Korres Natural Product eye brow pencil. This is a smudge-free
long lasting brow color formula. The shade is too light for me :(
Lancome Effacernes WATERPROOF concealer.
I wonder how waterproof this could get :)
Lancome Le Crayon. Best for on-the go bella like miyoko hahaha
Finally, the freebies... How do I use the Body Bling? anyone here have
idea?
With these on my office table, I am ready to end my week :)

Have a great Saturday! :) 

XoXo

ManicQUEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment