15 October 2011

My Makeup Collection And Storage


I am a makeup hoarder. I started buying cosmetics three years ago until my tiny box collection grew into this makeup storage. I don't have nearly as much makeup as a lot of beauty enthusiasts, but I probably have more than a girl should have. I figured you might want to know what cosmetics I own and how I store them. I am not bragging whatsoever. This is a requested tour of my collection and I hope you learn something from this- specially those who are planning to build their own vanity. Enjoy....

I use a storage cart with six drawers to store all of my makeup. The casters allow me to roll this cart easily around my room. The bins are transparent and I just used magazine pages to conceal the contents.


DIY Idea.Cut magazine pages and stick them inside the bin. 








DIY. Make your makeup clutter-free using board dividers. You can also use desk tray to hold your makeup. 








Make a brush holder out of candle glass and aquarium beads. 





I placed my most reached for products at the top of the cart.
You can also stick makeup guide.

Palettes. I only have few but I am planning to buy coastal scents soon. 
Face Products
Few of my Favorites
Blush. Bronzers. Highlighters.

Lip Products
Lipsticks
Liplogloss
Lipliners, Lip Crayons, Lip Conditioners
Eye Products
That completes my collection. I am not getting paid to promote any of the brands shown above.I bought these using my own pocket and some were gifts from friends and relatives.

AND REMEMBER THAT THE BEST MAKEUP YOU CAN WEAR IS YOUR SMILE... 

XoXo

ManicQUEEN

1 comment:

  1. collection kaau oi...pamanahe ko og mga make up lot..kanang wala na nimo gegamit...salamat much!!god bless...

    ReplyDelete