09 October 2011

Throw On A Cardigan And Call It A Day

I am too lazy to play with my wardrobe today. I needed comfort hence I grabbed a plain shirt and a dark washed jeans. BUT...


...this brown top was lifeless when paired with the jeans. Thinking...thinking... how do I dress up this combo without sacrificing comfort? LAYER UP! I slipped on a bright chiffon cardigan with stylish pearl buttons and Voila it added so much to my outfit already. 



Having the right accessories, purse, sandals is also a thumbs up in dressing up a simple outfit. I decided to wear a bejeweled and very comfortable slip-ons that matched my kidadas. A bow pearl earring is a chic ad-on as well. 


This lace headwrap made the outfit delicate and trendy. I received a lot of compliments because of this. ;)





How about you what do you like to wear with your favorite T-shirt? How do you make it look stylish? 


XoXo

ManicQUEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment