24 November 2011

Color Your Hair With BUBBLE

I am a big fan of Etude House Bubble hair color shampoo. It is cheap (378 Php) compared to the cost you may incur by going to the salon. The result is amazing too minus all the mess brought my other hair dyes. I am using the shade natural brown just in case you are wondering. 
 The kit contains the following items:
1. Latex Gloves
2. Pump filled with clear liquid
3.Hair coloring solution in a foil
4. Silky perfumed treatment sachet
5. Instruction pamphlet that is rather useless because it's written in Korean. 
The first step is to break off the plastic seal from the hair coloring foil then pour the content into the pump. Close the pump securely then swirl it slowly. Do not shake vigorously. Remember to swirl slowly until the liquids mix together.
Wear the gloves and dispense the foam from the pump. Cover your hair with the foam just like you are shampooing. Your hair must be dry when you do this.
Let the foam stand for 40 minutes.
Rinse with water and take the silky perfumed treatment and use it like a conditioner. I particularly love this treatment because it made my hair so smooth and and tangle-free. Plus it smells great too.
Voila! This is how my hair looks after using the product. I did not take a "before-after" photo because this is pretty much the same hair color that I have before applying the color shampoo. I just wanted to touch-up the area that became darker because of hair growth. Unfortunately, the remaining product can't be stored for future use. To all the bellas who have shorter hair but want to try the product, grab someone and share the cost.

Happy Color Shampooing Lovies!

2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete