18 October 2011

Hello Kitty Obsessed! Ha!


Among all the sanrio characters, it was hello kitty that occupied the biggest part of my heart. I started collecting hello kitty stuffs during my Elementary days however, my fascination with her stayed even now that I am already 25. I don't know why but there is something with kitty that always brings out the child in me. Maybe because of her innocent features, moon-shaped face, pink bow... ugh! I just love her soooo much... and I don't want to outgrow my love for her.

Now that you know what's behind my serious, stern, unmoving persona I just hope that your respect for me won't change. I am not childish, just CHILDLIKE. LOL

Here are my babies... some of them were decades old!

Kitchen wares 

Jewelry Case with Mirror inside

few of my faves! Gadget pen

Nail clipper, bag organizer, medicine case, tin can, nail brush

lovies!

Shower hair brush, ear plug


cute oil blotting sheets

Floor mat

Jewelry Box

Lamp


water bottle

Asian Kitty

My santa Kitty

Head rest

Makeup Case

Dispensers and atomizer

Coin purse


Makeup Case


A gift from my nephew

gift from tatay

my ipad case


wallet, gift from my friend
I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peak and if you are a kitty lover... BRAVO to you!!!

XoXo

ManicQUEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment