18 December 2011

Holiday Gift Guide Under 100 Peso

Hi Lovies!
I know I promised a third and final blog yesterday but I went home very late and super tired from accompanying my family on a holiday shopping. My apologies...
However, I did think about all of you while I was doing my pre-Christmas gift hauling and took some illegal snaps on items that I think will be a good gift guide for those on a budget. I was reprimanded by few security guards but I am ready to go to jail in order to post this blog. :) This gift guide is for those of you planning to buy presents for nieces, inaanaks, and other girly girl in your life. Have fun!
pretty head bands
kitchen toys
Vanity pouch
cute post-its and office supplies
tin can organizers/containers
educational boards/puzzles
on sale elf cosmetics
fancy jewelries
planners, daily bread book, desk calendars
fun mugs
And now for the top five shopping detestation for holiday gift buying...
1. Surplus Shop
2. DCLA plaza
3. Saizen
4. Toy Kingdom
5. Accessorize
Remember that it is better to give than to receive therefore go out of your way and wrap gifts for your love ones. I just did! 



No comments:

Post a Comment