26 April 2012

DIY: HELLO KITTY NERD EYEGLASSES

I really really really to the maximum level want a pair of hello kitty eyeglasses. I tried ordering at wholesale-dress but it is freaking out of stock all the time. I also searched at Ebay but they retail it a bit pricey... hhmmm P500 ? Not good! 
They are very adorable, right? I am dying to own one therefore I made my own version. 
 Tada!
Nakakaduling sa Cuteness tongue
Want to learn how to make your own pair of kitty nerd glasses? Well, here is a DIY project for all of you!

You will need the following materials:
1. Old Eyeglasses. Sunglasses works too!
2. Glossing Coat but if you don't have one, it is totally fine
3. Dotting tool or you can also use matchsticks
4. Glue
5. Polymer Clay- pick the color that suits your glasses
6. Blade, knife, cutter

Let's get started!

The finish product! Just be creative and put personal touches to your work. thumbs up
Since you worked so hard to finish this project and even glued up your tiny fingers in the process, you deserve a guilt-free cam whoring session. Yay!
Spread the kitty love! KISSES!


4 comments:

  1. hawda uy!nakahimo jud ka lot mag try ko ngita sa wallmart kung naay hellokitty eye glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :D I had fun making my own glasses. Scarcity is good sometimes...makes us innovative. Sure ko naa jud na sa wallmart or any asian market dra. Post a photo when you buy one for yarself. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nagtry ko pangita sa cvs ug walgreen gahapon lot wala man try nako tan-aw later sa walmart.hehehe nindot gud nailad ko abi ko ug tinuod jud binuhat ra diay nimo

      Delete
  3. This one is good. Keep up the good work I also visit here: and I get lot of information. Lasik Near Me

    ReplyDelete