24 October 2011

If I Were A School Principal

Dang! Time flies real quick and December is just around the corner. I am therefore reminded of NMAT (National Medical Admission Test). Oh yeah I am planning to enter the world of med school and this isn't just a simple manic episode. I really want to be a physician however year in and year out I always see my self debating with some issues. Can my resources handle all the expenses needed? Am I capable of running a business and doing school stuffs at the same time? And I must admit that there is a petty issue that my mind is entertaining. You can laugh at me but yeah I am not a big fan of Medical School uniforms. (SAD FACE)

If I am the principal, school head, dean, OSA director or anyone in authority to design the school uniform, this will be what every student must wear. 




We have to replace the words with GERMS HAVE RIGHTS or LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE. Which do you think is better?


I know this is a hideous idea. I am just trying to make your Monday night somehow light.  Want to be my classmate? Planning to take NMAT too? This website is a help http://www.cem-inc.org.ph/nmat/about-nmat 

XoXo

ManicQUEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment