10 April 2012

NAKED


When makeup is caked on, eyeliner is smudging unsophisticatedly; people automatically say that you look like being spackled on with demons. 

When you apply your makeup modestly, hide a few blemishes; people will call you UNTRUE, LIAR, DECEITFUL. 

But when people start seeing you pale and brow-less, they will conclude that you are becoming ugly and might probably die because of cancer. You suddenly became an ugly sick! 

THIS IS REALITY for earth's sake!

No, I am not telling you to go ahead paint your face with unnecessary stuffs. If you are not comfortable with makeup and you are just absolutely at ease with your own inferfections then lucky you... you are half a step ahead to all of us. 

But if you are the type who rants and rants about girls who wear makeup even if it is just minimal, even if it really enhances her appearance, even if she totally looks just as fine with no makeup...
and call her
FAKE,
screw you! 
Come on, be honest and tell me if you are one hundred percent "ALL YOU" and you alone... 100 percent natural. That you don't use "tawas", "RDL", you don't shave your armpit, dye your hair. I mean what is really "natural" nowadays? 

You don't use makeup but you create such a big stir to ladies who wear them... why bother? Is that your subconscious way of expressing that you are itching to try a bit of lipgloss to smoothen your cracked lips? Such a...!

Ladies wear makeup for so many reasons and you can start asking our local artists why they bother to spend fortunes over an already pretty face. In my case, I love to get dolled up a little bit because it makes me feel better, of course physically. Who doesn't want to look pretty, right? No one in a proper state of mind would have the audacity to flaunt a big acne hence concealers are selling like hot cakes. I don't think that enhancing someone's appearance is a crime, do you? If you have dull lashes, you can always try wearing mascara. If you have pale complexion and want extra glow, go ahead and try some bronzers. If you don't want my suggestion then fine, you can always wear an extra confidence without bothering to accessorize yourself. 

Makeup is not faking. I always get offended with people who carelessly declare that girls who love to dress up, play with their features and put an extra effort of creating an appeal, are UNTRUE. Come on have some sense of fairness. Being untrue is when:

1.You pretend that you are endowed with thick, greatly shaped brows.. "yes, these are all natural... I am gifted with so much hair in my body" and yet you secretly draw your eyebrows before going to school, or worst even before going to bed. 

2. You claim that you are gifted with plump lips ala Angelina Jolie but the truth is you are just benefiting from your recent Belo lip filler session. 

3. "My eyes are really dreamy lilac... I am very gifted like that." I wish you catch a dermatitis soon you liar!  

I hope you get the difference. Fake is what you are... do not blame it on cosmetics. Using less/no makeup won't make you "real" specially if your attitude is serious ugly. 

With or without these product enhancers, the most beautiful part of our body must be our HEART and the most sexy...? should be the BRAIN. 

And for the lovely lady who sent me an email asking how do I look with no makeup on, here is the answer...
pretty much the same with makeup on except for brows and lips. This photo was taken last night before I went to bed. Purely no makeup, no photoshop (what the! I don't even know how to use that software!), no edits.. just the add on crown and site label. Pardon the outfit, too lazy to dress up if  I am just going to sleep anyway. I dare all of you to zoom this photo and you will notice my cheek scars, slight pigmentation and ugly pores. Hehe! However, I am gifted with well done chiseled  nose, see I don't use bronzers to create an illusion of sharp nose. LOL! I am also happy with my hardly-visible eyebags... they saved me a lot of undereye concealer. In general, I am confident with how I look. That's the guts! 

Makeup should never be an issue. Let's not make life complicated. For those who want to put some, go on! For the allergic ones, good luck finding the best natural, mineral makeup in the market. And to those who refuse putting anything on their God-given body, photoshop is always free. 

Wait, if I spray some cologne... will it make me fake? I kinda smell bad today. rock on! HAHAHHAHA!

Disappointed there aren't enough photos? Okay, let me add some more...



2 comments: