12 October 2011

Products I Swear By: Beauty Related

Do you have staple items in your shower or vanity table that always deliver the results you expect and never let you down? Well I have a few and I am more than willing to share with you these products.

Let's start with my holy grail...

NEUTROGENA ACNE STRESS CONTROL POWER CLEAR SCRUB


This cleanser is AMAZING! This helped a lot in taming my breakouts. I am a night owl therefore acne and oily skin has always been a problem. This product makes my skin clear without causing redness and dryness.





GARNIER FRUCTIS FORTIFYING SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER


I wasn't born gifted with silky hair and split-ends is a constant problem whenever I try to grow my crowning glory longer. However, when I started using these combo, my problems with hair dullness, breakage and split-ends were minimized. This is a bit pricey compared to other hair care products but what the Heckya it's worth a couple bucks more.



PALMER'S COCOA BUTTER FORMULA WITH VITAMIN E SPF 15 BODY LOTION

One of my readers asked me what lotion do I use. This is the answer. It is very important to have a good moisturizer to nurture your skin daily. This is non-greasy and the scent is addictive! Smells chocolaty and reminds me of M&M's. The SPF is a plus! you don't want to harm your skin with the damaging rays of the sun.


BURT'S BEES BEESWAX LIP BALM
            Want soft lips? This natural lip balm is loaded with coconut and sunflower
            oils rich in vitamins and fatty acids to nourish your lips. I apply this as      
            often as needed throughout the day. Flaky lips no more!








JOHNSON'S BABY POWDER
Pulbos!!! Can't live without this... I will not elaborate much because I know you are also a user. Dab..dab...dab and I'm good to go!








This is an honest opinion and I am not paid to give a thumbs up to any of the products mentioned above. I hope you enjoyed reading and I would love to know what are the products that you cannot live without. Leave it in the comments section. :)


XoXo

ManicQUEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment