23 October 2011

My Weekender Piece

Sometimes there is nothing like a fresh air on a calm Sunday afternoon at a far away place. I want to shut the world today for me, my book and a can of tea. Just the three of us. I wish I can have more days like today. 


I woke up early. This is strange because as you may already know, I am not a morning person. I rushed to the shower, had my breakfast (again very strange because I don't eat during early mornings) and decided that I should go to a religious place to offer my prayer, read a good book and just forget about all of life's uncertainties. Sunday is a day of rest after all! 



Arizona lemon tea. 100% all natural tea. No preservatives. No artificial color and flavor. I enjoyed this so much! Well I am a big tea lover... one of my comfort drinks. 

I've known this book since my college days and heard a lot of good reviews about it. I am halfway through chapter two and so far I am gaining a lot of insights about the difficulties and challenges in life and how to achieve fullness. I am slowly reading this unlike most books, I am digesting every lessons and I am trying my best to apply them in my own life. When I am done reading this, I would like to share the book to my friend/s who needed guide to confront and resolve daily problems. 


How did you end your week? And how do you intend to live your next week? I know your answers vary and all I could wish for you is this: JOY DE VIVRE! The joy of life... 

Please don't forget to subscribe.

XoXo

ManicQUEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment