26 October 2011

Trick or Treat

I received a  USPS mail from an unknown source. My first response was excitement. The package was heavy and jam-packed. I wasn't expecting any mail but I love surprises! Who doesn't? However, as I unpacked every little things that were deposited inside I felt something strange. There were items that scared me. Somebody might be playing a trick or treat. Or the postman got me a wrong mail? But the name and address indicated were correct. They're mine. I remembered posting my office address here hence the unexpected gifts from an unknown sender. Lesson learned, don't post important details in places where anyone can get unlimited access to such info. I don't know whether to be happy or to get scared. Some stuffs are really nice but most of them are odd and weird. 

the box is huge
Shirts, dresses, costumes, lingerie 
too much stuffs
Some of the strange items. :( 


I particularly like this set.

heart tins.
Acrylic nails and lip balm
This is not funny!

not funny either :(
The sender knows that I love Hello Kitty... manicqueen follower I am sure
I know there is a hidden message I just couldn't figure out
are you Batman???
Do I need to freak out? I honestly don't know what to feel. :(



4 comments:

  1. Wla :( batman ra ang clue.. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog & pixx.
    BTW, what camera r u using 2 take pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi thisknee.. I am using Canon powershot a330is

    ReplyDelete