17 October 2011

Long Day's Haul

I was in a grocery line ready to pay for my purchases when five Chinese nationals (very annoying well not because they're Chinese) counter-flowed. Hello? can't you see that everyone here is following a rule? They are very noisy too and very disrespectful. To top the scene, one of them opened a video cam and started recording. The lens was directed to me and no, I am not being paranoid here. My patience was getting thinner therefore I decided to call his attention. "Excuse me sir, are you filming me?", I asked. He answered with a sarcastic smile, "No... no film" then started speaking in his native tongue. He is despicable! But I am nobody's bully hence I covered his lens and said, "Turn this off or I will call a guard." To make this rant short, they transferred to another lane and one lady smiled and said to me: "Murag kinsang mga hawda ba no?"

I felt great for speaking up and not let anybody intimidate me even if he is way bigger, taller, richer than me. I went home with my bags of grocery and a prideful heart... and yes.. I bought home some goodies too which I will be sharing with you. And hhmm sorry for ranting guys I just couldn't help it. :)

Let's move on from those little vbloggers to my teeny bitty haul.

I got this decal roll for 80 percent off. Great find! You can stick these dainty flowers on your wall for instant make-over.


Yehey! I got a new scented candle. I love to burn candles and make my room smell nice. This one smells exactly like chocolate with a hint of raspberry syrup. This smells delicious... PROMISE!!

Crazy of writing notes, reminders and tiny letters like me? You will fall in love with this postal inspired post-its with a hard board case and magnetic closure. I am glad I found this.

I am very excited to try these new nail polishes. I got three new shades from makeup cherimoya namely neon yellow, aurora and my favorite twinkly love. I decided to pick up a lilac shade from LA colors french nails collection. Sparkly nail polishes were not my thingy therefore I am excited to try something new. The neon polish is for my Halloween inspired nail art that I will be making real soon. :)

That's all folks and I hope you all have a wonderful Monday evening. :)

XoXo

ManicQUEEN 

2 comments:

  1. Imagine te nag grocery ko supplies sa shop then bug-at kau ang cart tapos taas kau pila..naa pa jud mag samok2x... Haaayyy

    ReplyDelete