10 October 2011

What DORAEMON May Have To Bring This Christmas

Dear Doraemon,

        I am sending you my wish list of all the wonderful things I am fervently praying to receive this Holiday season. Unlike Santa, I know you have a pocket from which you produce gadgets and many other wonderful inventions. I know you are on a budget this year hence I am not expecting you can bring everything I ask. However, please do bring the best ones. :)

Here is my Wish List.

For my company:
A fuel-producing underground tank that will give me an infinite source of petroleum products.

For my family: 
A time machine that will enable them to go back to the younger period of life. I don't want my mama and papa to aged.. I want them always alive and kicking :)

For my friends:
Give them the "anywhere door", a door that opens up to any place they wish. I want them to discover a lot of things, be anywhere they want to be and do all things possible.

For my fellow earthlings:
A weapon destabilizer that will undermine the power of a hurting agent. Guns won't fire, knifes won't cut (unless for the purpose of cooking), hands won't fight, mouths won't bite, eyes won't slice... This might be our only chance for world peace.

For myself:
I know I did ask a lot already so I will only request for material things already invented. Some of them may cost much but I know there is always next year. Here is my personal list:

lycee Eyedrops (contact Lense Compatible), Longchamp M, Rose Color, Harajuku Lover perfume, Make Up Forever HD Foundation 115 Ivory
Marc Jacobs Daisy Collection, Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Collection and Bath and Body works Frosted cupcake Candle.... Really want this :)

Sony Blue S Series LCD TV, Flip Mino HD, Sanrio Hello kitty weekly planner

Love,
ManicQUEEN


Ps You can deliver my gift at Phoenix Gas Station Highway Zone II, Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur, Philippines 8002

2 comments:

  1. it's going to be a busy christmas for doraemon foshoo:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doraemon still got 2 months to prepare. That's enough time ;)

    ReplyDelete