04 June 2012

Final Days of Summer at Camp Holiday (Part 2)

You are probably reading this because you want to see girls wearing swimsuits, right? I value promises therefore without so much introduction I present the sexiest girl of the night.. drum roll please!
Meet my inaanak who can amazingly cope with "not so childish" activities like shopping, partying, late night swimming, makeup session and other adult girly fun times. Kudos to the parents for bringing up such a cool chic! LOL.
The first and second runners up for Miss Camp Holiday, my pretty girlfriends. They are both not open for a relationship, they both have husbands so it goes without saying that they are married.. of course not with each other. However, if you want to have their contacts feel free to message me in exchange for a couple bucks. on the phone
Sssshhh... Trying to look innocent after peeing countless times.
WTH am I doing?? Adoring my reflection?? EW! Narcissus is alive!
Sometimes all you need is the proper angle to fake some big B's (Boobs/Butts), narrow hips and small waist. Boys, heed my warning. Do not believe what you see on the internet. Girls, you do not have to pay a penny for my thoughts just know that it is not a sin to wear the proper swimming attire. You are not a bitch by wearing bikinis... WTH! Wear swimsuits whenever you feel to.. wherever it is necessary.. while you can. You don't want to grow 60 and recall how hard it is to swim with pajamas on.
Aside from camwhoring, some of the best things to do with your girlfriends during vacation is to:
#grab a bottle of wine and include something to munch as well.
#feel the sand against your skin and don't let its itchiness annoys you. Just be one with your environment.
#Play the "KNOW ME MORE" game. Ask questions and let them share their insights. I gained a lot of tips from playing this game plus I get to know what's behind the facade. This will strengthen the group.
After having enough of the wine, we decided to go back to our suite and had a quick shower. This time I changed  into a comfortable, soft, and flowy tribal-ish dress. Mind the little girl, trying to join the cam bitching. LOL!
We decided to end the night by joining the rest of the group at the resort's mini bar. It was one of the best summer nights of my life...

Know more about day 2 of my recent vacation.. keep posted for PART 3. Missed reading part 1? Click HERE.



2 comments:

  1. Tama ka lot ang uban owwwver maka-react kung makita kang mag swimsuit.LoL part 3 na lot hehehe..lablab.umwah

    ReplyDelete