08 October 2011

A day in my life: Stranded

I was hoping to catch the last full show of NO OTHER WOMAN tonight but I got trapped in traffic jams for hours. Vehicles were infinite in plain view and we were moving at snail's pace.


kay ngano man gud cge kaguba ang dalan sa DAVAO del SUR??? always under construction! 


...and there were no traffic police to control vehicles coming from the wrong side. Tanan nagdali mao instead ma solve ang problem kay mosamot na noon.


People suffered and had to remain in their vehicles helplessly for hours.. ang uban gipang gutom pa intawn. I was lucky though because I got something to munch while waiting for miracle to happen.


Thank you MERS for the yummy Bingka, crispy banana chips and addictive chicharon... I was saved from boredom!




Hello people from their respective vehicles I want to give a shout out that I am PROUD TO BE FROM DAVAO DEL SUR... and....

SLOW MEN AT WORK... SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment