21 March 2012

Let's Do Some MAGIC!

How many of us girls have wished for a long wearing lip color? Lipstick has always been my staple makeup which is why I am in constant search for the best lipstick in the market in terms of the longevity of color without drying my lips. I thought I had the best, until I tried this Filipino brand lipstick that literally does magic!
For comparison I took a self-portrait with no lip product on
---
--
-
and I will show you another self-portrait after using this magic lipstick that I just discovered.
See the difference? Instant pop of color brightens my entire face, right? 

Okay this is the secret to that bright burst of pink on my lips, EVER BILENA MAGIC LIPSTICK WITH VIT E. 
This product is AMAZING!
It gives wonderful effect even if the bright orange cream scared me a lot. It is also VERY AFFORDABLE, 75P and nothing can beat its staying power. Well, none so far from the products that I own. I am not joking. THIS LIPSTICK WILL LAST EVEN THE ENTIRE DAY! 
Let's do the SWIPE test. I tried to remove the lipstick with wet tissue and this what happened.
---
--
--
--
-
A product transfer occurred but there is still enough left on my lips! AMAZING! 
I also tried removing it using a makeup remover...
and
---
--
--
--
-
Another stained sheet but notice my lips... it is still bursting with color, right? REALLY?
REALLY! I tried removing it again using the wet tissue and I think the lipstick just reached its bleeding limit therefore we can't see any lip imprint this time. JUST AMAZING!

Okay, let's test this magic lipstick with other brands that I love.
EB Magic Lipstick VS. Etude House Proof 10, The Body Shop Lip Tink and Revlon Just bitten Tint
Here are the swatches of the mentioned brands. I tried removing them with wet wipes but the staying power of these products are just beyond awesome that's why you can still see the swatches even after wiping it. However, after I used a makeup remover
--
--
-
Tada! I can't remove the swatch of the magic lipstick even if I rubbed the hell out of it. 

Let's try another lipstick
EB Magic Lipstick VS Etude House Miss Tangerine Follow Me Tint 
The same result
AMAZING!

Okay, let's try the magic lipstick versus my favorite long wearing Revlon Colorstay
This is CRAZY! Ever Bilena beats Revlon! 
Now I am very proud that I AM A FILIPINO!!!!
Buy, test it and let me know if it does the same magic to your lips!
PS This lipstick comes in four variants (orange, apple, lemon and bubble gum) and I will sure buy the other three. :)

8 comments:

  1. got the ever belina lipstick lot...and yes!it is really amazing!Galing talaga ng pinoy!Thank you Lot..thank you sooooooooooooooo much

    ReplyDelete
  2. great reviews. :D love your blog.. was searching about this lipstick when i bumped into your post. convinced now. but i wanna see all the swatches before i grab some on the nearest botika :D. definitely grabbing this orange one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have this in Grapes! Love your blog by the way, and you are sooo pretty! Just followed you!

    somegirlnamedjem.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sa review, I like the grapes version. Anyway ang pretty pretty mo ♥

    http://cooleat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. good review. ive tried the Orange magic lipstick too! :) though i recommend the LEMON stick. been using that shade for years

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the great review may i'll definitely buy one btw may i ask what nail polish you're using thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to do some magic with you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can make my big cock squeeze into your small tight pussy

      Delete