18 March 2012

The PINK Closet

I went AWOL for three days because first, I am out of inspiration, someone told me that my blog is *fucking nonsense and I got pissed and don't know what to blog about anymore. HATERS you all go to hell and create your own religion! Second, I went with my closet clean-up and inventory. Sounds easy but took me 2 1/2 bloody days to finish what I started. Third, I figured that my stats still going up despite the lack of posts. Maybe freaking haters can't stop checking my site. So yeah, might as well I just rest and do what I needed to do while my hits are up. Just being honest..
Yeah my blog is NONSENSE and what you are about to read is freaking nonsense also so you better shut your mouth, click that "X" button over there and go get your self an encyclopedia!
Okay, for the non-haters I have a closet tour/ closet organization tips in store for you today. (SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE EDUCATIONAL TOURS) Yeah I cleaned my closet and it is in its best condition therefore I will go give you a view. 
Tada! This is where I keep most of my babies. This closet was custom-designed to fit a kikay queen like me. Isn't is lovely?
Opening...
It is overflowing that's why I kept a separate wardrobe at my work place. Let's have a closer look and discover whats inside, shall we?
Starting with the left corner top most part...
This is a tip. If you are going to organize your closet, put the stuffs that you rarely use in the most hardly-reached areas. Maximize every spot specially if you own loads of clothes or you can giveaway some of things that you will never use. That's what I did!
 This area is categorized according to style, 'di nga lang halata. 2 rows and 4 columns containing basic tank tops, dressy sleeveless tanks, tube tops and spaghetti tops. I don't organize by color, it doesn't work well for me. I go with organizing with style/function instead.
You can use storage box like this one to organize your tiny fashion pieces. That way you won't go crazy finding what you need. 
Or you can use cute shoe boxes to organize your things. What's inside mine?
Nothing serious.. just tiny purses that I might want to use at some point. Again, they are organized by purpose. 
Another storage box that comprises my art materials, clay, beads, molders and the like.
Do not underestimate the power of tiny pieces. One organizational mistake and they will eat a lot of room in your closet.
Another DIY shoe box to store your belts.
My mini shoe salon. I have another footwear corner which I will show later.
Use pocket organizers for your daily accessories. Will save you time and effort from searching endlessly on your jewelry armoire! 
My posh travel case! Inside are other travelling bags...
Moving on to the center area... my workstation.
This is where I store the things that I use in a daily basis.
Room freshener, fabric spray freshener and odor neutralizer for my footwear. Smelling good is a must!
And that is an ugly version of my self... keep an ugly photo on your vanity top so that you can always say "Hey I look beautiful today!" If someone disagrees go ahead slap the frame on her face! 
In frank terms, a fashionista is a shallow, bitchy, materialistic person. HAHA! LOVE IT!!!!
Charan! My favorite corner..
I am not gifted with beautiful hair kaya bumabawi ako sa accessories! 
Now, to the right corner...
I tried matchy-matchy with the hangers but ah my clothes are too many... run out of green ones.
My undergarments organized according to the degree of desirability. 
More garments... Half of them I already gave to my nieces, friends and some I set aside for my blog sale. 
Outside my closet I have a separate cabinet for my bags/shoes. I decided to include this particular corner here in my closet tour even if technically it is no longer part of my "closet". 
Extended shoe salon
 Few of my favorites
Thus ends this NONSENSE post! Haha!
Then you raised one brow and asked: "It took you 2 1/2 days to organize these things? What are you Paris Hilton?" Yes ma'am 2 1/2 days because I did my wardrobe inventory. Meaning, I took one piece to another and have it ready for some pictorial... snap..snap... fold it again and then comes the organization. That's not easy to do, try it! Okay,now that I have the photos of all the clothings, bags and shoes that I have.. I transferred them to my IPAD and register them to an Ipad APP called JOi (happy ending for your style) 
Basically, this is a wardrobe manager. It will let you track your inventory and create some outfit combinations.Hassle free way of creating daily looks. 
Cool right? It is free so everybody can download it. Want a vanity room tour? 
Help me reach 100 subscribers! Haha! Love you lovies!







4 comments:

  1. omg, i love love love love your closet!!!!!!! I'm so jealous!!! and don't mind the haters! Keep doing what you are doing, it's great so far!! :)

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKAW na ang may "ugly version of yourself" na hindi halata! Meaning maganda pa rin...for sure it's because you're beautiful inside maong nagreflect sa outside! Love it Lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuuute! =) more, mooooooooooore.. & yah don't mind the haters, they're just jealous either with your being happy & contented or with your being gwapa---like moi. LOL! =) keep posting kaya. stay happy. =)=)=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are beautiful inside out. I love you.

    ReplyDelete