06 October 2011

Get Your Freak On: 15 Weird Facts

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? 
Bro calls me Sisterrete and Mom calls me INDAY... parang katulong lang dava? 


2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I have too many weird habits to count. Hhhhmm.. I color coordinate my planner red for work, green for random idea, pink for fashion and related stuffs. I always... always play with my ears, the lobule part to be exact. Its just sssooo smmootthh andddd uggghh makes my mouth watery. LOL! 


3. Do you have any weird phobias?  I am terrified of ringworms and parasites!!!!! I don't think if it is a phobia but I also can't stand the sound of a chainsaw and a metal being scratched. I am also extremely... EXTREMELYYYY afraid of riding at the back of a pedicab because it might trip anytime. 


4.  What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? 
oooyyeee paaapppiii, if you like it mocha come down a little closer and bite me in la boca... RABIOSSSAAA!!


5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People who scrape their fork around the plate. :( 


6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I bite my lip til it bleeds. 


7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? 
I sleep whichever side is farthest to the wall.


8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name? 
A red bear named AGNI


9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks? 
I am not a big SB fan but I love MOCCHHAA


10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice? 
Nyay! Drink plenty of water to renew moisture in your skin. I am not a big H2O drinker... PEACE!


11. Which way do you face in the shower? 
I move a lot! I spin like crazy.


12. Do you have any weird body 'skills'? 
I can fit my fist inside my mouth. 


13. What's your favorite comfort food that is 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? 
Fries! and oh, COKE FLOAT!


14. What phrase or exclamation do you say alot?
ESKKEEMMEERROT! Just Don't ask me what it means.


15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? 
Boxer shorts and baggy top. 


Like tags? I can't wait to hear your answers to these questions ;)


XoXo


ManicQUEEN










No comments:

Post a Comment