02 December 2011

BTS: MUA For A Day

We've shared wonderful childhood memories together. Read each other's love letters during High School and shared the same boarding house at College. It is safe to say that I had spent half of my lifetime with her and it is but wonderful to be at her service during one of the best transitions of her life. Yesterday, I had fun being the makeup artist/PA/stylist of my friend during her prenuptial photoshoot. I gathered my clothes that I know would fit her, packed my cosmetics and rushed at her place super excited to do what I love best: to make someone prettier. Okay..okay enough of the jibber jabber and let us enjoy some behind the scene pics of butikyang's (that's what I call her) prenup. 
Isn't she lovely? Being her MUA is no challenge because she is already beautiful in and out. 
Dave of GRAPIKA, friendliest photographer ever!
doing my usual groove
off to the island :)
PARADISE
while the love birds were busy my friend and I carry out our own mini photoshoot
the future makeup addict... nagmana sa ninang
Best Wishes!!!

To Butikyang: I am glad you finally found your prince charming. Cheers to the good life you are about to share with Albert and the chikiting(s). I love you and I will always be your friend through thick and thin, in sickness and health... til life after death. :)


3 comments:

  1. mommy and daddy pag subscribe daw mo ana ni ninang alot hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much baloott!!!your the best friend that worth to be cherish for lifetime..love you balot! -butikyang

    ReplyDelete