23 December 2011

♥Out And About: Manicqueen Turns Videoke Queen

Yesterday was both tiring and relaxing. Early afternoon I went out to buy party supplies/prizes for our Christmas celebration. Shoppers were jam packed and cashier lines were crazy! I went hopping at four malls just to find good prizes at the best cost. It was very exhausting yet I am happy to see my trunk full of goodies,indicating that I have accomplished my task before Christmas rush gets rusher. :)
After the busy day, I decided to eat my dinner at the beach. Rice toppings, cool breeze, the sound of the waves and a very comfortable chair made such a good start to my night.
 ...and here comes the videoke machine. My first time to operate this piece of heaven.
I had fun singing and sipping margarita. I apologize for the silly pictures taken while I was hitting notes. It was a blast and I am dying to have my next videoke session anytime soon. My gifts are now all packed, Christmas party essentials all taken cared of, shopping and grocery done... I am very ready for the Holidays! Goodbye busy city and hello my beloved province. I am all yours this Christmas.
PS
Thanks to my videoke buddy. Until our next biritan momment.

No comments:

Post a Comment