16 December 2011

Festive Office Outfit


Heya Lovies!
Few more days and yyeehhaay it is Christmas! Are you excited to unwrap the gifts under your tree? Oh my! Thinking about it makes me want to skip days and make it 25 already. And to add more vibe to the season, I decided to make a post about this chic festive outfit that you can wear at work. The key pieces are bright red skirt, skinny glittery belts, dotted blouses and bows. You can grab a cute purse and voila you are ready to sing "Tis the season to be jolly..fa.lalalala..."
Oh and by the way, I constructed the blouse myself. It is my first official handmade apparel. :) Let me know what you think about it. 

1 comment:

  1. ganda oi...no words can describe how beautiful you are...inside and out!! keep it up!! god bless...

    always
    dendie

    ReplyDelete