07 December 2011

Morning♥

Good morning lovies!
I woke up early and went straight to the kitchen, grabbed some oranges and soaked it with a glass of water. 
I sat on the couch and started to ask myself: Why am I up early? I opened my planer and my head started to throb, yeah I need to finish a couple of tasks before the clock strikes 12. But before I get lost over the pages of my planner let us talk about the glass of water first. You may or may not know that I don't drink water a lot and that I have been sick lately. I couldn't stress enough how important water is to my diet but I just won't incorporate it to my daily intake (not the amount that I need). Therefore, I tried this brilliant and healthy idea of getting my water some flavor. It tastes good plus this will help in boosting my immune system. Yehey! I can probably live longer now! Or should I still write to CocaCola Inc. that they make a soda flavored water? I may have to leave the thinking till later. 
Now, let's get back to my tasks. First, I need to make a lease of contract for a particular distributor who wants to rent a space at the station.  Second, get it signed by a lawyer. Third,  I am also hoping that I can finish fixing the hair extension that I will use tonight at the PPPI Dealers Night. Third, place an order for my cosmetic shop. Fourth, oh I forgot what's fourth on the list but I know there are still a few left. ;)
The clock strikes eight! I better be going loves. Wish me luck! ♥

BTW here is a preview of the gown that I will use tonight. I know it looks crappy but trust me it is very flattering on. 

Lator Gator

No comments:

Post a Comment