12 December 2011

Hair Talk: Feather Hair Extensions


bock,bock,bock,bock,bock,begowwwwk!
Oh yeah I got my hair feathered. I lurve it sooooo much! I love the color of my feather extensions because they're not too different to my actual hair hence they look not too overwhelming. 
Feather hair extensions gained an instant popularity this year and I am very happy to try the trend before 2011 bids bubye. These hair accessories can be clipped to your hair in order to give it a stylish look. However, always consider your getup before wearing one because this piece can contribute to giving you a fashion disaster. Don't worry it is easy to get the clips off your hair whenever you get the hint that people are staring at you like you are a big walking chicken. 

Be stylishly brave! Good Luck 

No comments:

Post a Comment