28 December 2011

Out And About: Warrant of Aries '11

Heya Lovies!
Did you miss me? I've been very busy lately but I am back now with a lot of posts to share. Last Monday, I went out with my high school buddies for a sleep over at a resort spa. It was a semi-reunion for us.. lots of catching up and fun. 
OOTD: 
Tube stripe top- Forever21
Tangerine Shorts- soul
white button-up blouse- kirra
slippers- fittlop 
Seagull Inland Resort and Spa
We rented one of their chateau rooms and stayed overnight for swimming, firing and a whole bunch of harotan, kulitan and laughter. :) The following pictures will show you how much fun I had.
1. The photo obsessed started taking pictures even before leaving.
2. With Jan, mimicking the carolers
3. Lovely mars Loraine, super kikay just like me.
4. Bagyohin man... taralets pa rin!
5. Oh man! that one was loaded! First gun shot and hopefully the last.
6. I did all the ladies makeup at the evening.. getting ready for the pool party. 
7. Striking a pose after the firing
8. Swing! 
9. Enjoying tambis just like the old times. 
CHEERS for the lasting FRIENDSHIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment