05 December 2011

Renovation Update

Hi Lovies!
If you are a follower of my blog you probably know already that I am planning to convert my office garage into a small hide out. Well, I already have the preliminary design for my bedroom and I thought it would be fun if I post it here. If you have brilliant idea on how to decorate small spaces please don't hesitate to share it. I wanted a damask/ breakfast in Tiffany's theme hence the black walls with clean white lines. Lightings, closets and rugs will be included.
This is the wall facing the bed. I might put a big mirror here to make the room appear bigger. This wall will be covered with wall paper (refer to the last picture) with damask pattern. I know you get the general idea of what I am trying to achieve and thanks to my artchitect friend  for executing the theme well. :) 
I will also post an update of my living room and kitchen design once I have them. :)

Thank you sooo much for dropping and may you have a manic Monday night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment