13 December 2011

The Name Game

Sometimes I get sick of hearing my name specially when people mispronounced it. No offense to my mother but for the sake of entertainment, given that I can change my name what will I change it to. hhhmmm..I have a few choices of names that I think are cool and best fit my personality. And since I am not planning to legally change my name, I baptized my sister's dolls with names that I adore the most. Have fun!
AniMOLLYstic 
Guys get Loco over COCO 
FYI: Minnie mouse has a sister named Mandie, she is a naughty and mischievous lady.
Pronounce Sha-NADE meaning God is Gracious. 
charming, tomboyish pony-tail girl
Nakaka-Inez ka talaga... you don't like my hair it's super kewl pa naman :)
derived from the french pronoun which means "SHE"
tagalog version: IKAW NA!

Forgive me for being super corny today. Do you like the names? 

No comments:

Post a Comment