25 December 2011

Pamper Your Skin After Partying

Hi Lovies!
Have you been partying until morning lately? I was and mainly after all these stressful events my skin being the second most affected part (TOP 1 is my pocket) needed some pampering. My skin needs to rehydrate more than ever! It's not at its best nowadays and I feel sad about it therefore I decided to have a face mask weekend. I have tried a lot of face masks already and I must say that etude house green tea face mask is by far the best. This mask is intended for stressed and fatigued skin and it costs 58 Php only.
Imagine that moistful goodies getting through your skin. YUM!
Scary! This is how the mask looks like. It is thick and very durable unlike the sheets from skin food.
If you feel like you need a little pampering go check out you nearest etude house and grab their face masks. They are absolutely hydrating!
But do not forget to take off the mask after 20-30 minutes because you might scare the hell of somebody if you roam around with this on. 
 Lator Gator


3 comments:

  1. naa koy face mask from etude house nay pero collagen mask xa,. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arg, i haven't tried wearin face masks,, col.
    Where can i buy one (etude house green tea face mask)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like green tea more than the collagen one. :)

    Thisknee I bought mine at etude house ayala. I guess they have it in Sm too

    ReplyDelete