16 December 2011

Bright Vs Rain

Hi Lovies!
My internet connection was crappy this past few days hence my being MIA. I am very sorry but I promise to make it up to you with more holiday related posts and (drum roll please) my first ever Manicqueen contest. I am still looking for a prize to give to the lucky winner but I promise this will be exciting. 
And yeah about the pictures, I went out to look for a birthday gift for my charming nephew yesterday. It was raining again so I wore a neon green sweatshirt with bright pink bow embellishment and plain black shorts. Very simple yet attractive. I say so because I got many compliments yesterday.. and neon is attractive however, I don't have any idea if this is a good thing or not. T.H.I.C i love my shirt! :)
The clown backpack was full of goodies, candies and chocolates and no, I did not have that hanging on my shoulder while I was roaming the mall otherwise I am a regressing 25 year old mate. That was the gift I gave to the love of my life CLOY2x. 
Haha! silly like tita.. 

Lator Gator!

No comments:

Post a Comment