31 December 2011

Looking Back: 2011's Ten Remarkable Events

Happy New Year lovies!
My 2011 ended with a flu and apparently my 2012 started with it however, nothing can stop me from enjoying the first day of a wonderful year. I woke up quite early with no voice and a throbbing head, made a cup of hot lemonade and started reminiscing about the passing year. I think back, how did I spend my entire 2011? I smiled   recalling some silly decisions, laugh remembering the good times with friends, felt a sense of pride for my achievements and got teary-eyed with my losses. I can say that I am fearless last 2011... ventured to few unknown experiences and somehow learned from them. You became part of my journey during the last quarter of the year and that is actually a good thing to think of... I am not alone after all. I hope I did not bore you with this thinking aloud moment and please do not mind if I share some of the wonderful things that happened to me last year. So, Let us start...
1. Got hired to work for Malaysia Airlines. Packed my things for a month long FA training and went back home realizing I don't want to leave. 
2. Won second place in the national Phoenix Christmas Sparkles Contest (100,000 PHP+ 100 extra pride points)
3. Conquered my fear of heights and survived Sky walk adventure.
4. Got active with social events+fitness. How many singlets you got last 2011? 
5. Experienced a 25th birthday surprise. 
6. Fired a gun
7. You might be raising one brow by now but yeah shopping at forever21 store is remarkable for me. Been a lover of forever21 online for years and having a real store here in our country is one big news for me. Call me shallow... go ahead. :)
8. Put up a cash bond with PPPI and this is why I am always broke the entire 2011. My agony will end February this year.
9. Put up my own blogsite. This is one decision I know I won't regret my whole pretty life. 
10. Haha! I am hesitant to share this one... but.. whatever you deserve to know how manic I am. Last September I went to Novaliches to audition for PBB unlimited. That was the last local audition that they have therefore I decided to go for the greatest adventure ever. I arrived in Quezon at 2:00 AM and started lining up in order to get an audition form at 4:00 AM. I passed all rounds and went to my hotel at 4:00 AM. Yeah I did not get any sleep that day... It was raining and I was standing in line like FOREVERRRR but it was all worth it. That day was the best day of my life. I was able to proved to my self that I can go out of my comfort zone, suffer hardships like long lines and starvation, accept rejection and STAND OUT no matter what. After the audition I received a call from the staff asking for my legal documents but nothing followed after then. Nonetheless I am very thankful for the experience. 
Only few got the chance to hold this PBB ball of audition stickers. LUCKY ME.
Few of the friends I gained.
I am looking forward for a wonderful 2012 and I am wishing you all the best whole year round!

1 comment:

  1. i like #10.. hehe i did that when i was in 4th year h.s. haha pero here in davao lang. :)

    ReplyDelete