08 December 2011

♥Heading Out: Pnx Night


Heya Lovies!
Before I head out for the annual Business Partners Appreciation Night of Phoenix Petroleum Philippines Inc. I want to share some photos I snapped while I was preparing. I know I am already late for the event however my night won't be complete without letting you guys know how stressful the preparation was. I barely had two hours to do the styling, curling and everything that an event calls for.
Now that I am about to leave I hate how my bedroom turned out after I did a bit of cramming. :) I don't want to return here after the party... the sight alone makes me super tired. Ok enough of the rant... I will leave now and I wish you have a fun Thursday night.

PS
Haha! I am such a scatterbrain. I made a blog last night but it turned out that I leave without publishing it. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment