30 November 2011

The Fashion Tag

1. How would you describe your style?
Fun, Girly, Comfortable. I do not let trends dictate me rather I choose pieces that work for me. 
2. What are your wardrobe staples?
White Top, Cardigans, Skinnies, Slippers
3. Most wanted item?
Chanel Cruise 2011 Handbag. DROOLING 
4. Favorite Designer
Hmmm.. Bestsey Johnson and Vera Bradley. They both are fearless. Ed Hardy too for the masculine in me. 
5. How much do you spend on clothes?
Not a lot. I am a big bargain shopper!
6. What are your favorite places to shop?
I love to shop online: ASOS, Accessorize, Forever21, H&M, Topshop.
For local shops I love SOUL.
7. Favorite Fragrance?
Daisy by Marc Jacobs
I am running super low on it. 
This bottle of perfume perfectly describes my personality, fresh and feminine with a playful innocence. This is a floral scent with a vintage note. Elegant and enchanting- but not too serious. 
8. What's your favorite way to do your hair?
wet. scrunched. laid back. I hate combs! 
9. What is your go-to outfit when you have no idea what to wear?
Haha! This is easy... I will go out naked. LOL
Kidding aside, white top, shorts, cardigans and ballet flats always come handy. 
10. One fashion trend you wish would come back or stay.
 Haute Couture! The Earth will be a big Cosplay ground if this will be granted. 
11. Show us your most prized possession in your wardrobe.
These sexy Christian Siriano heels. They are comfortable and they make my legs look long. I wish I had them in all colors. :)

Pass the tag!
If you fancy to make a tag response I'd absolutely love to read them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment