19 December 2011

Renovation Update: Living room and Tiny Kitchen

Hi Lovies!
I know that some of you are waiting for my renovation update. I can fairly say that I now have the design of the entire space. The first picture is my itty bitty living room and the second one shows you the kitchen. The total land area including the bedroom is only 27 sq.m. therefore it is a challenge for me to find sleek furniture and to bring only what is necessary. No more huge wardrobe this time. :) I cannot wait long enough to see working men building my nest and that have to be in the first week of January 2012. I also cannot stress harder enough how excited I am. Kitchen/furniture and other home improvement stores fascinate me more than girly shops at the moment. And I am more than excited to see friends occupying my space for a not so fancy dinner, lunch or a quick snack stop perhaps. In essence, I am overflowing with joy imagining how wonderful this tiny space is going to get.

Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment