30 June 2012

Law School Diaries: The Morphing of a Nerd Specie



I've never encountered such a bloody exam even at the peak of my geek life. I am talking about my first statutory construction, T/F right minus wrong, examination last Wednesday. I don't know if I passed that one, I hope so. However, I am fueled to level up my efforts... no surrendering! 

There is no escaping law books, jurisprudence and scra...
..during long travels
...quick stop for dinner
... until unholy hours... ahm 4:00 am?
...death? 
Oh Lord! Please make Monday a holiday. I find 24 hours too short for all the books that I have to read. If you can't grant my wish, I appeal, make me smart instead. 

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha... I feel so thrilled on entering law school. That is... if I get to pass on any of the schools offering Bachelor of Laws, in the metro. Good luck to your endeavors. Aja. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks nurse Tina. Try your luck with LLB.you might love the field. ;)

    ReplyDelete