02 June 2012

Weekender ♥♥♥

I am having a wonderful weekend at the beach. As much as I don't want Saturday to conclude, I am also anticipating the coming days because of two big events. 
First, I am going back to school. Yay! I am very excited to use my school bag, meet my classmates, terrorize my professors, and live the life of a student once more. I missed school more than I could imagine.
Second and final reason, I will be having my first ever blog collaboration with the amazing Jayr Gutierrez of jayrtheexplorer.com. How cool is that? I can't wait to play with my wardrobe and create fun modish looks for my readers. 

Here is the teaser created by the explorer himself:
Go check his site for more details.

What will happen when the queen meets the explorer???
I have no idea but this is going to be one big manic adventure for sure. 
EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment