12 June 2012

Law School Diaries: Lime On Lime

My first day of school was ahhmmm... I don't know how to describe it. LMAO!
I was hyper, excited, nervous all mixed together. I felt like...
yeah.. puking all the colors from my outfit to my serious almost morbid classmates. No, morbid is not the word... I am exaggerating. Haha! I wish I can describe the exact scene where pulling out a pink pen and a floral notebook seem to be a crime. Get it? I hope so because I have no intention to construct sentences that will further describe my feeling of unbelongingness? alienation? _______ (supply the right word) . My brain refuses to accept any further stressor... I'd rather save it for my Statutory Con class tomorrow. 

See? I can't even talk decently. What about the outfit? Oh, that's my useless first day of class fashion. Haha!
TTYL when I gain back some sanity. clown



2 comments:

  1. dont let it get you down.. The first day is really tough.. But the pink pen and cute notebooks will never be a problem.. It is just a way of introducing yourself.. And soon they will learn to love that :) i'm in 4th year and my stuff has always been colorful :)

    Visit my blog : rvpink-at-law.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for Leaving a comment.Well yeah little crappiness makes me sane and I will never give up cute bright things just because of law school. ;) i visited your blog. Post more entries.. Ok? I love it. And who knows, we might bump into each other somewhere,or have we? ;)

    ReplyDelete