14 June 2012

Law School Diaries: Nude on Nude


In law school you are not allowed to wear bodycon skirts, slippers, sleeveless, tees and anything that falls under "informal". I will try to follow the rule as long as possible even if it would leave me nothing to utilized except for long sleeve button downs and my only pair of nicely fitted jeans. Good Lord! Give me at least a week and I will figure out how to recover from my fashion dilemma and who knows I might be able to post some fun formal outfits once again. 

I had three classes yesterday and I am very proud of myself  for withstanding four loooong hours of academic endeavor. Most of the jargons used in my new field of study were new to me however, I am doing all possible things to cope up. My first week of school is about to end and I am looking forward for another week. The road is tough and long but I am going to finish this journey! AMEN!!!!

Who says law students are boring? Check this CIDG officer in his Mid 40's... he is super asting with his Spongebob pen.

Legal Research class means a lot of work and I have the feeling that this isn't even the 1/4 of it. Good thing we have a pretty professor. winking Her visual appearance motivates me to study. Haha!

TTYL I have to studying for my class tonight. Thank you so much for stopping by.

4 comments: