08 June 2012

When Queen Meets the Explorer: Getting Ready

Look at the word self-sufficient in the dictionary and you will see a picture of me(laughing like crazy). Do I sound like a braggart? I hope not because I don't have any intention to blow my own horn whatsoever. I am just telling the truth, plain and simple. I am in-charge of almost everything in my life expect for big miracles that only God can control. I clean my space, prepare my meal, do the dishes, disinfect my toilet, pay my bills and the list seems unending. I am my own photo-editor, webpage designer, stylist, make-up artist... basically I woke up every single day and do my routine with the mere thought in mind which you can read aloud: I CAN DO EVERYTHING! You also probably could, but sometimes it feels a lot better if there will be someone to get things done in behalf of you. Agree?
Before this ranting be blown into different angles, let me share the photos I managed to snapped while I am preparing for the blog collaboration pictorial with JTE. I pick the outfit myself.. from top to bottom including all the tiny pieces in between like the necklaces, bracelets, head pieces and the like. Aside from styling my self, I also did the makeup which is a lot of transformation from a sweet doll look into a corporate edgy one. I bought three makeup pouches with me that day. I also did the packing and unpacking of stuffs from my personal room to the hotel room and vice versa... it was a lot of work, trust me! Finally, I did my hair which consumed two precious hours just trying to achieve that long lasting bouncy curls. SARILING SIKAP po halos lahat.
However, I am very thankful for having my boyfriend to drive me to the pictorial destination and for helping me carry loads of bags and for JTE himself for taking good photos. Yehey! no more self-timer mode this time! Enjoy the photos and keep posted for the actual colab blog. Have a wonderful weekend lovies!

Love Triangle: Corsets, Pearls and Reds
Twin Tower
For my eyes only: Eye Makeup Products
Hair Talk
Exccessorized!
Dollyfied
TEASER
Finally meeting JTE. How do I look?



2 comments:

  1. Great job! You look pretty Charlotte. =) I like your blog and I'm following it..


    http://oc-craft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete