19 June 2012

My Classmate Is a Celebrity

Arrghh! I am struggling to put my emotions into words. I am staring at my laptop for about an hour and I just couldn't put together the proper words to constitute my opening sentence. (constitute? Dang law school wants me to talk like a lawyer!) The thing is, I am very excited to blog tonight because I have something to brag about. Yes, BRAG! you heard me right. Guess what? I have a celebrity classmate. Holy Camoly!!!!! 

Sad to say, I can't reveal his identity just yet. I need to ask for his permission.. you know, ethics... yeah.... aspiring lawyers do practice that. He is awesome brilliant and a mere shaking of hands with him is like shopping at cloud 9. And TAKE NOTE he recognizes me... as the lady in gold gown from the Phoenix Petroleum Phil event last December. Ow? People like him remember someone like me? Super kilig ako. (ako ay sobrag kinilig: I know this is the proper way of saying it but WTH, Super kilig ako is way modish.) Well, Don't get me wrong... this is not the intimate kilig, ok? I am just humbled my the mere recognition especially from someone as influential like MP. Manny Pacquiao? LOL.rock on!

However, when I get to analyzed why he recognized me... well, the reason is quite obvious. Who would forget an epitome of Cebuana Luilier??  I was like a walking pawnshop that night with all the gold sequins and diamond studs from my gowns. Faux diamonds to be exact. Haha! Ok, to save you the trouble of imagining
here is the photo.
I know you will agree with my analysis. Whatever la, I just feel  ecstatic tonight. 
One more thing, I am quite confused why my classmates start laughing every time I get a chance to talk. 
Am I funny? Please let me know because I don't have the slightest idea if I am. I know it is too early to conclude but I have this gut feeling that I will fall super madly deeply in love with my new circle of friends. don't tell anyone

Hmmm.. what else? Ah yes... 
Remember how my friends tease me because of my heavy bags? I don't know how they will react if they see my box full of law junkies. Kasama pa snacks! haha! Haay buhay.... I don't know what I got into but I have this gut feeling (again) that I will be a lawyer, if not a cool/single/rich lawyer. 

Finally, before I say au revoir for my rather late dinner, let me extend my gratitude to JTE for the wonderful pictures he uploaded in his site and for the kind words as well. If you want to see more photos visit JTE

Thank you lovies for always stopping by. TTYL!


2 comments:

  1. Great post gorgeous Ate! Naks! That got me curious:-) I'm pretty sure you'll gonna reveal his identity real soon.:-) For now, goodluck with you law school journey!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you equally gorgeous anne. :)

    ReplyDelete