17 June 2012

Manic Talking-Haul-Father's Day!

Tada! Introducing the best tee in the whole wide manic world. Read: SORRY BUT I'M THE QUEEN.
I spent my weekend looking for law books, "corporate attire" staple items, and a bunch of fun in between. After my usual Saturday transactions (depot-bank-grocery), I went for a quick frappe session with my psych group. For me, ending a stressful week could either mean shopping or chikahan with friends. I am glad I had both this time. 
Girls at the usual spot: Cafe Demitasse
Oye papi, if you like it mocha.
Meet the newest member of psych '07, BABY LUNA! 
Failed attempt at parenting 101. Go give me that terrified look.

Back to School Haul
#Law books, loads of fillers, papers and pens.
Pens and filler notes are color coordinated. 
#Desktop Agenda for my assignments and readings.
#Gigantic Box for book storage. I will place this on my car and have my books with me wherever the hell I go. 

Gorgeous! Original price P1400 but I got it for only P499. There's a huge back to school sale almost everywhere. 

Couldn't pass on this one. Denim+floral skirt= P280. Good buy!

Now to the boring yet almost expensive stuffs. Dang!
OOTD/OOTN on how to pull a life out of these plain pieces... coming soon! 
Lastly, I bought my father a present for father's day. It's the Pajama bottom... LOL! 
Men's shirts are deceiving. It fits both XS and XL. Do I look cute?
Happy Father's day to the most amazing father in the UNIVERSE! Yes, marsians and other aliens are included in the comparison. YOU ROCK PAPA!

No comments:

Post a Comment