12 June 2012

My Independence Day

#traveled early for a scheduled meet-up and charity mission up north. I decided to make use of my time while travelling by making DIY arm candies. I tried blogging but constant motion makes me crazy dizzy.

#lunch and  window shopping at SM. They played an array of makabayan songs while I was there. The spirit of Phil Independence Day can be felt in all corners. 

#coffee date with a business client at Starbucks. I ordered red bean plus green tea frappucino while waiting. I was tempted to go for sweet snacks but I decided not to because I will attend a party after the meeting. Sweets will never be absent at a children's party, right?

#went up north at Gloria Christi Regis for a charity mission in lieu with the 5th birtday party of my Bf's niece. 

#went home around 10:00- 10:30 PM floating like a free spirit. 
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY kapwa Pinoy!
Better Late than LATER! 
I wish you the truest sense of freedom and enough bundles of 500 bill. rock on!



No comments:

Post a Comment