06 June 2012

Manic Talking

There's a lot of things that I want to talk about..well, maybe not a lot.. let's see.
First, Have you tried staying at Las Casitas? If you are planning for an overnight stay at Davao City, try it here and order a clubhouse sandwich. It costs 110 PHP but dang! It is freaking HUUUGE, it can't even fit my hand. I had it for lunch, afternoon snacks and still wasted half of it. 

Second, I found the perfect formula for long-lasting hair curls! EUUREEKKA! If you want to know more about it, just send me a private message. 

Third, I ordered a mini cake at bread house today and had the word CURACHO! printed on it. The cashier lady asked: "WHY CURACHO?" I answered: "Oh, name of my boyfriend". She (cashier) smiled and added: ....Ah, Spanish! Well, one of my best friends gave birth to a baby boy this afternoon. I wanted the child be named CURACHO but all of them declined. What's wrong with you guys?? Curacho is a cute name la!

Fourth, I'd rather not talk about it. I don't want to spoil the big BLOG POST of the month. MOUTH SEALED! But hey! what's with the hand gesture!??

Fifth, I love how my eyes appear bigger today. Very appropriate for the dolly look shoot that we had with JTE

Sixth, I had iced mocha, toblerone and fashion mag for dinner. Yes, I am starving myself to death. exercise

Seventh? Sevenish? Seventy? Whatever!
Finally, my bestfriend is now a mother. She described the pain of giving birth and now I am to the nth level afraid to go through the same process. Somebody, kindly explain to me why a "painless" delivery could be such painful? Placebo!

Finally, time goes unnoticed when you are enjoying the conversation. That's JTE and I, talking about our shared interests in fashion, blogging, adventures and the like. 

Is this long enough? I guess not. 

Oh and by the way... please visit http://www.jayrtheexplorer.com/ for more juicy juice about our blog colab.

2 comments:

  1. formula for long-lasting hair curls? omo?! what is it po?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try the garnier fructis anti humid spray. It works wonders! :)

      Delete