10 June 2012

Law School Diaries: The Perfect Planner










Hi Lovies!

If you are like me who can't survive a day without a planner then finding the perfect piece might be one of your greatest goals. Planners come in different forms, sizes and shapes therefore you have to search for the perfect one that suits your method of organizing your schedule. 

Well, guess what? I have found the perfect partner to simplify my life as a returning student. Today is the start of my LLB days and I am way too excited to write my first input into this lovely agenda that I got recently. If you have been following my blog for sometime, you might already have a grasp of my tastes and could have predicted that my planner has a vintage note, paris-inspired aura. I am doing my best to stay away from hello kitty stuffs recently because I am trying to project a mature image especially now that I am about to penetrate a whole new dimension of adulthood. CHAR!

My planner is so chic, isn't it? I just hope that it will really serve its purpose in keeping my  school days in order. Oh by the way, do you want to have a peek of what's in my school bag? I have a couple of cute stuffs in there... silly


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Disney! Hey I miSs your comments and random messages. You busy?

    ReplyDelete