04 June 2012

Final Days of Summer at Camp Holiday (Part 3)

And Tadah... a bright sunny day at the beach. We slept in between the unholy hours of 2:30-3:00 and I woke up at exactly 6:45 because of the loud noises coming from visitors checking into the room on a par with our suite. Instead of getting pissed, I thank them subconsciously. If not for them, I would have been asleep until check out time which is 12:00 noon. 
I decided to bunk at the patio while finishing my coffee. The view of the morning was splendid from where I stayed. I could see the pool, mini cottages and the busy beach on a typical Saturday. 
I did not rushed through the morning unlike my usual ways. I sipped my coffee slowly, enjoyed some light conversations with friends, took some camwhore photos without even bothering to shower. 
After I finished my cup of drink and my friends had light breakfast, we went roaming around the resort and had a mini photo shoot. 
Should I swim or not?
Trying to get tanned.
Vain girls will always be vain even in the absence of shower. We stayed at the beach area for an hour or so and enjoyed the view. 
 My complexion is now darker after staying for a couple of minutes under the sun.
BF is trying to cover his nipples using the starfish that he got. Starfishes were returned to their natural habitat after this photo was taken. No violent reactions please. LOL
At long last, I've showered! Chit chatting with the little chic while waiting for the girls to prepped up.
Good to go home. :)
Taken at the resort lobby before the check out. 
Queued up to get ferry tickets. Au revoir SAMAL!
Read part 1 HERE
Part 2 HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment