28 June 2012

School Bag, Anyone?

Let's start from the front pocket. 
#receipts
#Mary kay coupon. Free beauty spa anyone?
#Rosary-been praying a lot lately. LOL
#neon memo note-for random stuffs that I need to remember
#Nail Polish- for touch-up necessity 
Back Pocket
#keys and USB
The main storage has the following pouches:
#pen case with couple of pens/sharpies
#paris pouch with random school necessities like my class cards, ID photos, pencils, erase, sharpener, class schedule, sticky notes, and index cards.
#vanity pouch 
Most of my classes end at 9:30 PM therefore I have to bring light snacks with me: a bottle of water and cookies. I also have my glasses and my low tech phone stored at the big compartment. 
 #notes and dictionary
#mini wallet and fragrance sachet
Finally, my ipad where I store most of my reading materials, case briefs and the like. 

Wonder where I store my books? Well, I hand-carry them every single freaking day.

No comments:

Post a Comment