01 July 2012

Over The Weekend

The announcement that I got bearing the message that I can fully enjoy my weekend because we don't have a class on Friday (meaning I can do all my major readings on the said day and be less stressed on Sat-Sun), TICKLED ME TO DEATH. (emphasis supplied) 
The weekend was a breather... one hell of a breather to be exact. It means I can do away with wearing corporate attires and enjoy my rather less moralistic mode of fashion. Saturdays and Sundays supply foreshortened agony of studying therefore they are my new favorite days of the week. I love the mentioned days so much to the extent of offering long novenas hoping that everyday can alternately be Sat-Sun. Well, I guess my introduction is long enough therefore I would like to proceed with the discussion on how I spent my weekend whether or not you like it. thumbs up
All dolled up for a Saturday date at the City. I was thinking of doing a little shopping and perhaps buy the books that I needed in class. It turned out the book that I am planning to buy costs almost 2K, that one choked me.. left me ambivalent for an hour but ended up dropping the idea. I bought new clothes instead. 
I went to the carnival with the chikitings, bought an HK balloon, and almost went for a horror train/ferries wheel ride.
Horror?
Now, this one is real horror- studying in between happy hours. This activity could have been "tragic", saved by the comfort foods.
Thanks to the crappy water service of Tagum City, I saved a quarter amount of each products that I needed to use. Can't wash, can't brush, can't handle this!
Dinner treat.
Pandesal?

To my surprise! Akalangin mo nga naman... may magbibigay pa pala ng free Iphone 4s at Kate Spade case sa panahon ngayon... buhay nga nman! #tagalegMuch
I never really wanted an Iphone 4s but if it comes free and especially from the one you love, aba ibang usapan na yan! #TagalegMuchAgain Thank you so much tay! big grinbig grinbig grin
I spent my Sunday consuming all of these and
studying... all over again. I was left alone in the house because my family went out for a Sunday feast.

In general, my weekend was splendid! Looking forward for next Saturday-Sunday...


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club of iphone4s users! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have my iphone classic with me however, iphone 4s is quite better. lol

      Delete