18 November 2011

The Great Escape Bag

Ola Lovies!
 I got this canvass bag from a local store last year and I've been using it as my escape bag nonstop. The quality is superb for a less than 80 Php cost. This is probably 65-75 pesos, Oh my memory is declining but yeah it's cheap and cute. I always have this bag ready for anything overnight, sleepovers, short vacation or weekend trip to my province and what not. I call this as my great escape bag or emergency bag. Whenever I need to be away from my apartment for a couple of days and for whatever reason, all I need to do is grab this bag and I know I can survive no matter what. 
I carry two smaller purses inside. One being my wash bag and the other one is my makeup bag. 
Here is my travel makeup bag .
My staple items. These are all backups :)
Anything and everything that I might need while I am away from the comfort of home. 
Essential eye brushes. Please excuse the ugly brow brush. I used it to brush my hair hence the missing comb. :)
Pink lipstick from Revlon, Colorstay foundation, smashbox photo finish primer and sephora lip gloss
Eye products: Maybelline palette for neutral look, VS beauty rush if I want a pop of color on my eyes, Loreal pen eyeliner, MKorres eyebrow pencil, black, brown and white eyeliner, Nyx Highlight Jumbo pencil, Maybelline Mascara and curlash. You can create a bunch of different makeup looks using these stuffs. I swear!
Now let's move on to the wash bag. 
Cotton buds and swabs, beach hut sun spray, eye care, The body shop japanesse blosson body wash and lotion, Savannah bee body wash, eye make up remover, etude house sun guard, Etude house wet wipes, shampoo, conditioner, foot lotion, feminine wash, face wash/moisturizer, toothpaste, tooth brush, lip balm and eye roll. 
My exoskeleton, VS dreaming heaven and John Frieda Frizz-ease for my stubborn hair.
Charger...
... and add on few clothing items and I am good to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment