15 November 2011

My Week Up Close



Hey Lovies! I know I am more than MIA lately and I feel bad about it. I am dealing with a tough road right now but I am hoping I can get back on track ASAP. I have some pics which I have snapped over the week to give you a glimpse of what I've been up to. 
1. Bright sunglasses and a big smile. Oh yeah! I am still my old light-spirited self.
2. Champorado from my loving Nanay Karing. :)
3. Be stylishly on time. Beating deadlines. 
4. Halloween is over dude! And please stop hiding! 
5. Teaching my 1 year old nephew how to slam dunk the beer. HAHA!
6. Business as usual. 
7. Expired freebies and perks from my ZOOBIC adventure. Where have you been all year round?
8. More travels. More eating.
9. Sweet tooth as always.
10. Falling in love with my pseudo job. 

Hope you are all well! I miss you!!!!


2 comments:

  1. hey i love your pix..can u tell me what kind of cake u have on your ninth pic?it looks delicious.where can i get one? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks! Oh its a chocolate mousse that I bought from SM. I forgot the name of the bakeshop though.

    ReplyDelete